Documentation Survey

Subject: Documentation Survey
From: Mark Smith <MSmith -at- CARDIFFSW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:35:30 -0700

Hi Gang:
I have been given the opportunity to create a survey on our
user's documentation needs. It will possibly be published on our web
site. Does anyone have any ideas about what kinds of questions I should
ask, beyond just asking them if they use the documentation, is it
helpful, etc. We currently have a printed (500~page) user's guide and
online help for a form creation/evaluation software package. Has anyone
had any experience with surveys of this kind, especially on the web?
Any advice would be welcome. You can reply directly to me at the
address below.

Thanks,
Mark

msmith -at- cardiffsw -dot- com