Re: Microsoft Help for Macintosh

Subject: Re: Microsoft Help for Macintosh
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:32:18 -0700

I got it! Sue is right (one of our developers verified this). We need to
ship the help engine along with the software (one of our testers
couldn't open the help file because we hadn't sent the the help engine).

Unfortunately, yes, the engine only works with Windows 3.1 files. So I
have to take my Win95 help, convert it to 3.1, and then convert it to
Mac Help. It's a pain, but a solution for now. We're phasing out the Mac
products soon, so management will not invest in something like QuickHelp
from Altura.

Thanks for the replies all!

Kathryn Marshall
ModaCAD, Inc. http://www.modacad.com
310-312-9826 mailto:kmarshall -at- modacad -dot- com