Re: Grammar Question

Subject: Re: Grammar Question
From: Stephanie Holland <SLHOLLAND -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:08:16 -0600

Maybe it's a regional thing. I have to be true to my school, though. (Go
Ducks!) I graduated from the University of Oregon's School of Journalism
and at the time I went it was one of the top 20 journalism schools in
the United States. Styles seem to vary, though, from place to place,
which is great because it makes life interesting! One thing we all
probably agree on is that everyone's goal should be to adopt one style
and be consistent.

Stephanie