International Writing Assignments

Subject: International Writing Assignments
From: Rasil Ahuja <razzdazz -at- VXINDIA -dot- VERITAS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:41:21 +0530

Hi.

I'm also interested in Int'l writing assignments, except I'm looking for short term
contracts.

I recently moved from the US to Pune, India and am working as a Tech Writer for an
American software company.

STC had a couple of job postings up for some interesting contract assignments.
However, I'd like to know whether there are any agencies I can contact for
assignments in Europe or the States. There are agencies in India but they pay a heck
of a lot less out here.

Anyone have any ideas?

Rasil Ahuja