Re: Robohelp 4: Borders in tables?

Subject: Re: Robohelp 4: Borders in tables?
From: Mark Wilden <Mark -at- MWILDEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 06:41:44 -0700

> From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
>
> I fear that it may be Robohelp. I currently use HDK and it quite happily
> compiles tables with borders.

Interesting! But first, HDK doesn't actually compile anything--it calls HCW
(for Win95) to do the compiling, and that's who chokes (it actually doesn't
error out, it just gives you a warning). This is because table formatting
isn't a RoboHELP/HDK issue, but a limitation of WinHelp (and its compiler)
itself.

Are you saying that you can format a table with borders, including vertical
borders, and you see those borders in the resulting .hlp file?