Web page Comments

Subject: Web page Comments
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:25:52 -0400

Hey, guys...I'm soliciting comments on the current status of my
Contractor's web site ( http://www.tdandw.com ). Understand that it is
still a WIP (work in process), but I'd rather get the feedback before I
go alot farther into the process incase I need to change direction.

I'm looking for criticism more than compliments (yeah, right). Things
I'm interested in is how easy is it to navigate, is the fact that it
uses frames a problem, how quickly does it load, do the graphics show
up, etc. When you make the comments, please let me know what browser
and what version you are using.

Thanks for you time. You have my assurance that I will be putting in a
credits page and anyone who makes comments will be listed along with
their own web address.

Thanks for your time.

John Posada
http://www.tdandw.com