Re: Display/Appear

Subject: Re: Display/Appear
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:40:44 -0800

My boss, who shall remain nameless, is much enamored with using "display"
inappropriately. Whenever these discussions about "display" vs. "appear"
come up, I forward them to him, to no avail. He is on a leave of absence
right now, so I can't forward him this thread, but I wish I could talk some
sense into him on this point. Any suggestions?

- tgr