newbie help on pagemaker to html pc/mac

Subject: newbie help on pagemaker to html pc/mac
From: mark26 <mark26 -at- MULTIPRO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 16:56:39 -0700

Hi, I have to use a mac with pagemaker; I was wondering if you can
merely take
the mac file and use it in pagemaker for windows 95, in order to convert
it to
html. I don't think the version of pagemaker on the mac has html
conversion
built in. The reason I have not checked with the windows documentation
is
because I have yet to install the win95 version at home. Am I going to
run
into a problem here?

Thanks,

Mark