JOB: --American Technical Writer for SAP in Germany--

Subject: JOB: --American Technical Writer for SAP in Germany--
From: "Nina L. Panzica" <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:39:52 -0500

NOTE: If you are interested in this job DO NOT automatically reply to me.
Use the email addresss listed at the end of of this job announcement.

Thanks!
Nina P.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

American Technical Writer with 3 or more years experience
to Write and Edit English documentation for SAP Internal Applications.
Management and/or Project Management experience desired.
Ability to speak German preferred but not required.
Knowledge of MS Office preferred; familiarity with HTML a plus.
Must be willing to move to Walldorf, Germany (very close to Heidelberg).
Company language is English. Competitive salary and benefits.
30 days paid vacation per year. Relocation provided.
Contact Rebecca Wicks, SAP Germany, Tel: (49) 6344 7188
Email: Rebecca -dot- Wicks -at- sap-ag -dot- de

____

Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media
(404) 237-7889
Can't reach me at the above number? Try my pager: 404-596-7889
mailto:panin -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/

Links to other Technical Writers:
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/writers.htm