Acrobat manual found/Adobe Capture?

Subject: Acrobat manual found/Adobe Capture?
From: Jennifer Jelinek <jlkraus -at- AMETEKWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:08:46 -0500

Thanks to Kent and Deanna who let me know that a hard-copy Adobe user
manual doesn't exist, but that PDF files to that effect are available
online from the HELP menu. I am off to the proverbial races.

One more question...anyone used/using Adobe Capture to convert legacy docs
for viewing over an Intranet? (I'm looking primarily at technical
manuals/spec sheets w/ lots of line drawings and charts.) Pros/cons would
be appreciated. Thanks!