Jobs in Denver

Subject: Jobs in Denver
From: "Amanda M. Jervis" <amandaj -at- ZOATECHMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:17:25 -0600

If you live in or are planning to move to Denver, please reply. Note,
however, that we will not provide transportation or moving expenses.

Technical Communicators

Zoa Techmedia, Incorporated is seeking two or three technical communicators
to join its small staff of talented consultants. We provide technical
communications services to a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
Ideal Zoans are committed to the technical communications profession, are
self-directed, are addicted to learning, and love to solve problems. Most of
the work we do involves RoboHELP, Microsoft Word, or FrameMaker, but we're
more interested in what you can do in the future than what you have done in
the past.

Zoa is unique in that it is staffed entirely of technical communicators who
believe in supporting each other and growing as professionals. Zoa is also
committed to its employees and strives to provide the best benefits and
compensation possible in a small company.

Please send a resume and a convincing cover letter to:

Zoa Techmedia, Incorporated
7936 E. Arapahoe Court, Suite 1000
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Fax: 303-771-9998
Email: garrettd -at- zoatechmedia -dot- com
Web site: http://www.zoatechmedia.com