Graduate Class in Publications Management

Subject: Graduate Class in Publications Management
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 09:12:37 -0400

As Dave Hailey mentioned here on Friday, I'll be teaching a
course on publications management as a part of Utah State
University's Internet-based master's program in technical
communication during the fall quarter.

This seminar is designed for experienced technical communication
professionals for whom geography or time constraints make
enrolling in a traditional graduate seminar difficult or
impossible.

Because this is an asynchronous online seminar, anyone anywhere
on the planet can enroll and participate. Because there are no
scheduled class "meetings," you can join the
discussion-in-progress at times that are convenient to you each
week. It is also very modestly priced--cost is US$251.54
(in-state or out-of-state) plus US$10 for lab fee.

The course begins on 3 October and runs through 12 December.
I've posted the syllabus temporarily on my own Web site until I
get FTP access to the Utah State English department's site. If
you think this course might interest you, have a look at

http://www.ghayhoe.com/Engl613/index.htm

and let me know by e-mail, phone, or fax if you have any
questions.

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 803-642-2156
Fax: +1 803-642-9325
Award-winning Web site: http://www.ghayhoe.com