WV STC

Subject: WV STC
From: Stacey Marner <marners -at- CORSAIR -dot- MANTECH-WVA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:27:07 EST

Hi, all. In case there's anyone out there close to northern West
Virginia, the WV STC is sponsoring a free presentation on Web page
style. Let me know if you want more information about this September
25th meeting and check out our new Web page. It's at
http://www.mantech-wva.com/~marners/stc.htm. On this page, you'll
find a survey meant to help us determine what technical communicators
want to know more about.

Stacey Marner
marners -at- mantech-wva -dot- com