masters, slaves, servants

Subject: masters, slaves, servants
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:02:48 -0600

Hi again folks...

Wow, I didn't intend to start a sidebar on word choice with my post on
Cybertable and masters, servants and slaves, but that's OK. Given the
response the debate on the topic should be super.

Thanks to all for your marketing assistance.

Michael

Michael J. Morris
Instructor, New Media Communications
College of the Rockies