Database Web Publishing

Subject: Database Web Publishing
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:56:36 -0700

Does anyone have experiences to share with integrating a database
(specifically a SQL Server database in my case) with the Web? I'm
interested in any information... lessons learned, tools used. We haven't
even decided on what tool to use yet. We don't want to just publish
reports to the web (which the SQL Server software can do), we want to be
able to insert data as well. I know this isn't exactly on topic for this
list, but maybe some of you work with developers who are working with
this sort of thing.

Reply to me directly unless you think the list would benefit (but as I
said, I don't know how on-topic it is). Thanks a bunch.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/