PROPOSALS

Subject: PROPOSALS
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:14:03 -0400

Hi All,

Has anyone out there ever worked on proposals and what are some of the
guidelines or requirements for editing or writing one.

I have to edit and in the near future write a proposal for a particular
project I will be working on. I need some help in doing so.

EXAMPLE: Do you write in the present tense when explaining what a
system will or can do once it has been created?

The proposal will be presented to internal and external vendors to
create a particular software system.

All information will be appreciated.

THANKS

Cassandra