Re: Liberal Arts Grads Can't "Grasp?" Give me a f&*#ing break.

Subject: Re: Liberal Arts Grads Can't "Grasp?" Give me a f&*#ing break.
From: Kathy Fisher <KDFisher -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 19:42:58 -0400

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I was a philosophy major, which
required, writing, writing, and more writing. Thank god for liberal arts!
As far as I'm concerned, good writing is good writing whether it's a term
paper, disseration, or thesis. The same rules apply, or should apply, to
technical writing--the abilitiy to convey ideas accurately and succinctly.

Kathy Fisher
http://members.aol.com/KDFisher/kdfisher-index.html