Re: Hyperlinks and Word-to-PDF vs. PM-to-PDF

Subject: Re: Hyperlinks and Word-to-PDF vs. PM-to-PDF
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 09:41:48 -0600

Kim,

My experience is that printing from Word 97 to PDF using a PS driver or
PDF driver does not retain hypertext ever. (It works in Frame for basic
hypertext, cross-reference, and index links.) Acrobat Exchange will
provide all the tools you need to create your links, and Ambia's Compose
add-on will allow you to add navigational links quickly.

Bill Burns
Technical Writer
ILE Communications Group
billdb -at- ile -dot- com