Re: How long does it take to review a document?

Subject: Re: How long does it take to review a document?
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:27:37 +0530

Hello Pete and all!

It is amazing how great minds think alike ;}. As a freelance technical
writer, I have maintained that all reviews be within a period of 7 days.
As companies want a fast turnaround, I state that the review period will
be of 3 days, with a maximum of 7 days. As the dates for review are
provided, people can schedule their work.

In reality, however, 7 days turn to 7 weeks and 7 months!

But with online reviews -- specially within a company---I think 7 days
should be more than enough.

Of course, everyone on this list knows the neat review acceptance trick.
If no review comments are forthcoming by the said date, it is presumed
that the document is accepted. As I said earlier, great minds....

With greetings from India!

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath