Re: Readability issue

Subject: Re: Readability issue
From: "Amy E. Brown" <abrown -at- OPENMARKET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 10:42:26 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my request.

I found out that the clearest statement of the point I wanted to make came (indirectly) from Phil Rubens' book on typography.
Phil taught me typography two years ago, which is probably where I got the idea in the first place. In other words, maybe I
better just bring my class notes to work with me...!

Amy Brown
abrown -at- openmarket -dot- com