Re: Mailing lists

From: TIMMERMAN <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 14:56:48 CST

If you have Internet access, try http://tile.net/lists/

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov
"If you don't have fun at work, don't go to work." D. Timmerman

Author: Joseph Rogove <jrogove -at- SMPCOLLEGE -dot- COM> at IPDLINK
Date: 9/2/97 2:22 PM

Hello!

I am very new at listservs, so please go easy on me. I was wondering if
anyone has any ideas where I can obtain a list or lists of academic and
non-academic institutions which would technical communication texts in a
classroom or a training seminar.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks.

-Joe Rogove