Class 4 IETMs

Subject: Class 4 IETMs
From: Camelot <camelotc -at- FLATODAY -dot- INFI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 10:05:14 -0400

Hi,

I have a proposal due soon that is requiring the the use of sgml, and an authoring tool to be able to design class 4 IETMs. I will need to design CBTs as well. I am having a very difficult time finding one that complys with the MIL standards. I am finding a few "capable" but not specifically designed with a class 4 baseline as required by government standards.

Does anyone have any suggestions, any at all at this point will be a tremendous help. I've looked into SoftQuad and Arbortext. By design they have the ability, but are not developed with the precise requirements of the government standards. Help!

Thanks for any leads!!! Also, what is the favorite among you all for sgml?

Joan
mailto:camelotc -at- flatoday -dot- infi -dot- net
http://www.flatoday.infi.net/~camelotc/
TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html