Re: Introduction and Tech Writing Horror Story [Long]

Subject: Re: Introduction and Tech Writing Horror Story [Long]
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:55:21 -0700

One of my all-time favorite song lines is from Johnny Cash (can't
remember which song):

"If I'd known then what I know now,
I'd still have messed it up somehow."

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation