Re: Good HTML books

Subject: Re: Good HTML books
From: Chuck Martin <cmartin -at- SEEKERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:11:59 -0700

Well, I just began using it, but so far I have found what I needed in it
(unlike in a few other HTML reference books I have). "It" is the Web
Publishing Electronic Resource Kit, which I found at Stacey's Bookstore
(www.staceys.com, I think). This is, if nothing else, an awesome
bang-for-the-buck package. Included is a paperback version of the book "Web
Publishing Unleashed (all nearly 1500 pages), plus 3 CDs with 14
web-related books in Adobe Acrobat format. The books are:

Web Publishing Unleashed, Professional Reference Edition
Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML 3.2 in 14 Days, Professional
Reference Edition
HTML 3.2 and CGI Unleashed, Professional Reference Edition
FrontPage Unleashed
Laura Lemay?s Web Workshop: Graphics and Web Page Design
Teach Yourself ActiveX Programming in 21 Days
Teach Yourself VBScript in 21 Days
Web Page Scripting Techniques
Java Unleashed
JavaScript Unleashed
Web Page Wizardry
Perl 5 How-To
Designing Web Animation
Special Edition Using CGI

That's a total of more than 10,000 pages on web publishing. In addition,
the publishers have indexed all the books. As I remembner it, the retail
cost was something like $89.

--
"You don't look American"
"Everyone looks American, because Americans are from everywhere"