Job Opening - User Assistance Consultant, IBM Global Service

Subject: Job Opening - User Assistance Consultant, IBM Global Service
From: Chuck Martin <cmartin -at- SEEKERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:35:34 -0700

Folks,

I just came across the following post in the winhlp-l mailing list. While
this looks like it might be interesting (being at IBM notwithstanding), I
might look askance at the requirement "to architect the user assistance
into the application."

I dunno. The first thing I'd do if I took the job: rewrite the job
description in plain English and dump the jargon.

--
"You don't look American"
"Everyone looks American, because Americans are from everywhere"