Microsoft Publish

Subject: Microsoft Publish
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:08:49 -0400

Has anyone on this list every used (or tried to use) Microsoft Publisher?
I'm in the process of evaluating our current documentation tools, and
because of all the discussions on this list I'm leaning toward Frame, but
there's this thing on my desktop called Publisher that I've never heard
mentioned on this list. Before I go around ordering new toys, I thought
I'd investigate the ones I've got a little bit more. But, since it's an MS
product, I'm wondering how it handles long documents, etc. etc. Feel free
to reply to me privately (though I'm happy to summarize if there's enough
interest -- which I doubt, but hey, *someone* out there may be dying to use
a new Microsoft product!).

Marie

Marie C. Paretti
Department of English Recognition Research, Inc.
University of Wisconsin - Madison Blacksburg, Virginia
mparetti -at- facstaff -dot- wisc -dot- edu mparetti -at- rrinc -dot- com

Sometimes I feel like a dog
standin' on a tool box
in the back of a pickup truck
doin' 90 round a corner