On-Line Help for Active Server Pages

Subject: On-Line Help for Active Server Pages
From: "Hellerman, Philip" <PHELLERM -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:29:49 -0500

Fellow TechWriters,

Has anyone on this list created on-line (i.e. interactive) help for a
WWW application created with Active Server Pages? As I understand it
Active Server Pages is a coding methodology used in creation of WWW
applications. It use visual basic as its core development tool.

I am faced with creating documentation supporting an application using
this technology. I would like to create a What This style help for the
web application if that is possible.

Any help is appreciated.
Best regards,

Philip