Re: rules

Subject: Re: rules
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:16:54 -0700

Support the dictionary whose policies you prefer. Different compilers use
different methods to gather terms. One uses "what are people saying?" as a
guideline, another uses "what are people saying that is good and
necessary?" If you want a dictionary that applies some sense and not just
usage, use an American Heritage dictionary.

Marilynne
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com