Re: Usability Testing

Subject: Re: Usability Testing
From: Richard Danca <rdanca -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:12:35 -0500

Not exactly usability testing of docs only, but check out our
company's web site http://www.uie.com

There's tons and tons of valuable info on usability at the site, plus the opportunity to
contact the company for info on what User Interface Engineering does
for a living... Plus, it's a heckuva web site.

I'm only an intern here, but I know the company has done some
research/consulting on doc usability. In fact, one of its courses is called "Product
Usability for Documentation Professionals."

I'll bet our four principals would love the chance to help you and
your company out.

Finally, there's a listserv for usability: UTEST -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu -dot-
You'll find some interesting discussions by subscribing.