Capital letters

Subject: Capital letters
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:23:21 EST

Jennifer O'Neill <jennyon -at- ARITECH -dot- COM> wrpte:

>A tech writer who recently joined my company uses capital letters in
>a way I can't quite follow and am not very keen about. She just
>handed in a manual with sentences like:
>
>The Red LED on the Alarm Panel will be lit.

We need to get this tech writer (Mama Bear) together with jack bonney (papa
bear). Maybe they can produce Baby Bear, with capitalization that is juuuuust
right.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
BNA and I do not speak for each other. The company also does not speak for
fortune cookies. Today's message:

You should be able to undertake and complete anything.