Relative paths in Word

Subject: Relative paths in Word
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 11:37:54 GMT

Unfortunately relative paths don't always seem to work and I haven't
been able to work out how to get the pictures to appear every time.

Sometimes they appear as they should, sometimes a simple F9 (Update
fields) does the trick, sometimes the only thing to do is to relink.

Can anyone out there help?
<<

I've had this problem too, and never quite got to the bottom of it,
but I suspect that the archive status of the linked graphic file makes
a difference. I know it shouldn't, and can't see why it should, but it
is worth a try!

Iain Harrison
iharrison -at- sct -dot- co -dot- uk
iain -at- hairydog -dot- clara -dot- net