Symbols on Web Pages

Subject: Symbols on Web Pages
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:11:55 MST

Hey all, are you tired of reading about people wearing or not wearing
shorts on the job!? What does that have to do with communicating...
O.K., enough ranting.

My question: How does one put symbols (for registered, copyright,
etc.) on a web page. In word, the registered symbols is an "R" with a
circle around it. When I copy and paste it into my Web Page Editor,
it comes out as: (r).

Anyone have any suggestions or comments on how I can do that? Please
respond off-list and I will post a summary if interest is plentiful.

Cheerio!

Kevin Feeman