Re: Odd-size Manuals

Subject: Re: Odd-size Manuals
From: AndreaK <andreak -at- ASTOUND -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:33:35 -0400

I havent' been a tech writer for long, and I suppose, depending on the product, this may not apply in many cases, but I always assumed our manuals were smaller than standard 8.5X11 so that they would fit inside the box that the software and manual are shipped in.

Andrea Kelso
Technical Writer, Astound Incorporated
Andreak -at- astound -dot- com

My opinions don't necessarily agree with those of the company. My opinions don't even necessarily agree with my other opinions.

O God, O Venus, O Mercury, patron of thieves,
Lend me a little tobacco-shop,
or install me in any profession
Save this damn'd profession of writing,
where one needs one's brains all the time.
(Ezra Pound)