Books on Technical Writing

Subject: Books on Technical Writing
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 07:57:07 +0530

Hello World,

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Jane Bergen wrote:

> excellent..... book that discusses it is "Human Factors for Technical
> Communicators" by Marlana Coe.
>
> discussions. Another good book is "Dynamics in Document Design" by Karen
> Schriver.

Would like to buy these two books. I am in far off Bombay (India). Any
suggestions on how and where I can get these books.

Basically, I am asking for the best means of getting these books to me
(post, courier, etc) and means of payment (demand draft-- sorry I don't
have an international credit card) and source (publisher, Amazon, etc).

Thanks for any help that anyone may offer.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath