Re: Long Summary: Good Interview Questions

Subject: Re: Long Summary: Good Interview Questions
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:59:16 -0700

John Bell, via Alexia Prendergast, contributed some
great interview questions. Among them:

>>When reviewing a writing sample, ALWAYS ask questions like this:
>>What was your involvement with this piece?
>>Who else contributed to this?
>>Who edited it?
>>Did you revise an existing document written by someone else, or is this
>>entirely original?
>>Tell me about.... (pick an obscure or minor topic/feature from the sample)

To which I add:
What do you like most about this particular sample?
and
If you had this project to do over again, what would you
change?

Susan W. Gallagher Manager, Technical Publications
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com Expersoft Corp., San Diego CA
http://www.expersoft.com/