'Me too' for bad tech writing

Subject: 'Me too' for bad tech writing
From: jill nicholson <jpnicho -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:19:41 +1000

Hi there or should I say g'day
I am a new subscriber - Jill Nicholson from Sydney Australia.
I would also like to get the examples of bad technical writing mentioned by
Thespina and sent to Chris.
Anyone else out there with some really bad examples?
My fax no is +61 2 94174302
Email is jpnicho -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au
Cheers Jill
Jill Nicholson
N&H Communications
PO Box 79