Re: Tool for OS/2 Screen Captures and Help - Summary

Subject: Re: Tool for OS/2 Screen Captures and Help - Summary
From: GeriLou Ciotoli <GeriLou_Ciotoli -at- DLCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 20:54:25 GMT

Hi Mike,

I was wondering if you know if any of these screen capture programs will
easily convert a colored screen to black and white.

We have screens that are just text in a graphical box. The text is different
colors based on what it is. I'm looking for a quick and easy way to convert
the screens to black and white for print.

My problem is this:

I've tried paintbrush and paint shop pro. I'm not real familiar with
either. If I just do an INVERT or NEGATIVE the colored text is sometimes
gray based on what color it was to begin with.

Once I save the file then insert it into MSWord97, it is blurry on the
screen although it prints fine. (Maybe a monitor problem??)

Any input you may give me would be greatly appreciated. Although I am
probably just going to draw /type the text screens right in WOrd. I was just
hoping I could capture them quickly until I have time to create them all .

Geri Lou Ciotoli
Enterprise Computer Systems,
Stratford, CT
gciotoli -at- dlcorp -dot- com