Re: Document Customization

Subject: Re: Document Customization
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:34:55 -0600

Trevor,

I'm not sure if there is much YOU can do about it, since you only handle
the English files, but your translators could use a tool that
essentially puts all the documents' text strings into a database along
with all localized versions of the strings. Then changes can be made by
text string rather than by section, page, or chapter. You might want to
check out our web site for more information on such tools.

http://www.ile.com

Good luck.

Bill Burns
Technical Writer