Re: Kinko's

Subject: Re: Kinko's
From: Sharon Key <skey -at- I1 -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 17:52:58 -0500

I worked part-time in a print shop (AlphaGraphics) a few years back while completing school. The hours were flexible, the pay about average ($6/hr) for a job of this type. My primary job was photocopying documents for law firms, but I also learned LOTS about law offices, printing, paste-up (yep...we still did that the ol' fashioned way), assembly, you name it. That experience still serves me well.

The owners were great...they knew my school work came first. It was a happy place to work and because of that, I enjoyed the work and worked hard. Working in a print shop is just like working anywhere else. There will always be those people who are lazy, no matter what profession they choose.

Sharon Key
Senior Tech Writer
A. G. Edwards, Inc.