Re: Kinko's

Subject: Re: Kinko's
From: MacGyver <mlee -at- FDLDOTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:16:22 -0500

It's very difficult and missleading to make blanket statements
concerning a business as large and widespread as Kinko's. There are
four of them within driving distance to me. One of them I wouldn't
trust for anything. The other three are very competant and do a
respectable job. A lot of this has to do with the quality of the
workers at these places. Some workers care about what they do and some
do not. If the Kinko's you use has people who care then you are in
luck. If not...... But this is true for ALL businesses with branches
spread out around the country. McDonalds, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, etc.

Remember, the business doesn't make the employee. The employee makes
the business.

--
/`-_ Mac Funkhouser N9VST Mailto:mlee -at- fdldotnet -dot- com
{ }/ Ripon, WI 54971-1561

Anti Spam or Invalid E-mail Addresses in Reply to fields will
recieve NO reply. No Exceptions..........