Re: Techwr-l Recurring Reduces (plural of redux, no? :)

Subject: Re: Techwr-l Recurring Reduces (plural of redux, no? :)
From: Beth Mazur <mazur -at- MAYA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:50:01 -0500

At 2:35 PM -0400 7/3/97, Ridder, Fred wrote:
>I'm not sure Jim's idea is practical if what he has in mind is an
>exhaustive list of all topics that have been discussed. But I do
>think there is merit to the concept of providing a list of those topics
>that cause an irresistable "ARRGH" response among long-time
>list readers.

You mean a response among a smallish percentage of list readers. If
more than 90% of the list have good filters and/or are low maintenance
enough to ignore posts they aren't interested in (remember, fewer than
10% of the list voted to kill the certification discussion), then as
Danny Wood says, this thread is really just a more politically correct
version of an annoying recurring thread that the large majority of folks
simply ignore.

Human nature is just so fascinating.

Beth Mazur
mazur -at- maya -dot- com (for about two more hours)