Re: Javascript and frames - simplify navig for users

Subject: Re: Javascript and frames - simplify navig for users
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 00:54:51 -0500

I can probably solve this (despite the lateness and the fact that my
brother's home and property were devastated tonight by a storm), but I need
more info.

In what context does the link fail? When welcome.htm is loaded into one of
the other frames (i.e., list_of_files or navbar)? Or when welcome.htm is
loaded into frameless window? I can't reconstruct your problem--or solve
it--without knowing this.

Regards...Kris
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
kris -at- olberg -dot- com

> From: John Trollope <John_Trollope -at- WATSONWYATT -dot- COM>
>
> This is fine and dandy *if the page is loaded into the correct frames*.
If