Re: Reluctant SMEs (Was Re: Education and Productivity)

Subject: Re: Reluctant SMEs (Was Re: Education and Productivity)
From: Nancy McDonald <nmcdonald -at- OTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 12:39:29 -0400

I have a good gimic for my comments in the midst of drafts, too.
Since I email my work to my sme 70 miles away, I make comments in red
in midst of the doc, eg. step 1.. blah... comment IN BOLD RED...
Step 2. back to black in real doc work..

I use Word, and I created 2 toolbar buttons (from tools/customize), one
for red font called :-( (only the face side up--just used some icon that
was available), another for black font, called "auto" so I can quickly
switch back and forth from my comments/questions to the real stuff.

Nancy McDonald,
nmcdonald -at- otech -dot- com