Re: Husband is seeking environmental/healthcare employment

Subject: Re: Husband is seeking environmental/healthcare employment
From: Cardicorgi -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:43:55 -0400

<< Gail Gaitskell writes <<My husband is thinking of enrolling
in a technical writing program at a local college and is
now trying to find out what type of work is out there.
Could someone tell me if there are technical writers
being employed in the environmental or health
fields>> >>

Hi everyone...

I'm new to the list, so I didn't see the original message, but there are many
opportunities for technical writers in the healthcare fields. I'm not sure
where you live, but here in Southern California, there are several software
companies developing health-related programs. I work for a company that has
been in existence for 12 years, and there are many new HMO companies that
have the money to develop their own software instead of purchasing (and of
course they need manuals!)

Kathy