Re: AVI Video and WinHelp

Subject: Re: AVI Video and WinHelp
From: Matt <matt -at- SONYTEL -dot- BE>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 08:38:17 +0200

Alessandro:

Using AVI Video in WinHelp?
I am immensely curious to learn why anyone would want to do that!

What type of *real-world* project would require you to imbed AVIs in
WinHelp? And not use a specialized presentation tool instead?

My perspective has been that it is technically feasible but entirely
unpractical to imbed multimedia into WinHelp. Am I wrong?

Curiously,
Matt Danda