AVI Video and WinHelp

Subject: AVI Video and WinHelp
From: Alessandro Bottoni <albo -at- CADLAB -dot- IT>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:22:34 +0200

I'm tring to put some AVI - QT movie inside my WinHelp 4.0 documents and I have a few problem:

1) The captured video (coming from MS Camcorder) is 640x480 or 800x600 pixels and I want to resize it to 200x300. How can I do it? Can I use Adobe Premiere?

2) I do not want to have the movie's window embedded inside the WinHelp window. I would like to have MS MPlayer (or another player) running in a separate window. How can I do it? Is it possible to use an hyperlink to launch the external player from inside the WinHelp document, passing it the name of the file to be shown?

3) There is any way to compress the AVI or QT movie?

Thanks