Re: A NEW survey to obsess on!

Subject: Re: A NEW survey to obsess on!
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith -at- OODB -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:05:40 +0800

Survey-in-progress report:
The response has been, as they say in the wholesale furniture bidness,
overwhelming!
Please continue to share your thoughts on this, I'll probably start
doing a tally after the weekend to cover the time difference.
Unfortunately, only two contributors thus far have recieved the
complimentary grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich for submitting
Elvis stories.
The judges, nonetheless, maintain high hopes for a brisk weekend of E
story input.
Your Humble Surveyor

ps None of you deadbeats I work with are going to get a sandwich by
E-Mailing me my own E stories back, so don't even try.
H.
--
Hank, somewhere in TWG
Docs that Rock...