A NEW survey to obsess on!

Subject: A NEW survey to obsess on!
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith -at- OODB -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:05:42 +0800

Okay, here's one...
Given a choice between using a reference doc (eg. style guide, glossary,
dictionary, et al) online and consulting a hard copy, which are you, the
writer, going to choose?
If anyone cares, please respond to me privately. I'll compile the
results after a few days before posting them in such a way as to reflect
MY preference.
Just kidding, just kidding.
Please include any qualifications and/or reasons for your preference.
Also include GOOD Elvis stories, if you know any.
--
Hank, somewhere in TWG
Docs that Rock...

"Call Careers Information...