Another question about that troublesome blank page

Subject: Another question about that troublesome blank page
From: Peter Brown <pbrown -at- MKS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:50:34 -0400

As an addendum to the "This page intentionally left blank" debate, let
me ask another controversial question ;-) --

If your chapter has an odd-paged amount of content and you add that last
blank page to make the chapter even-paged, do you make that last page
completely blank or do you give it headers and footers? I've already
looked at a number of books and have found it done both ways.