Re: Certification Redux

Subject: Re: Certification Redux
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:46:19 -0500

Someone had the best line during the last go-round on certification. It
is as follows:

>"It (certification) no more makes you a professional than the Cowardly Lion's
>medal made him heroic."

Mike

Michael Wing (mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Principal Technical Writer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://www.ingr.com/iss/products/mapping/
(205) 730-7250

"But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good"
-- Paul (1 TH 5:21)